The exhibit program begins with a reception on Monday and concludes following the break on Wednesday afternoon.
In 2019, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities on Wednesday where you provide information about a topic of your choosing for 50 individuals.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible at general sessions.
- An opportunity to purchase a one-day registration for customers in the local area.
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with decision-makers, government and industry leaders, and researchers.
- Develop direct client relationships.
- Develop new prospects.
|Monday, August 5, 2019||5:30 pm to 7:00 pm||Reception|
|Tuesday, August 6, 2019||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
|Wednesday, August 7, 2019||7:30 am to 8:15 am
10:00 am to 10:30 am
3:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Please Note: If you select the Exhibitor Only option, you cannot exhibit during the Monday reception.
What Our Exhibitors Have Said:
"NEMC is one of the most important conference we attend every year. We connect with existing customers, find new prospective customers and learn about upcoming changes to regulations. The NEMC team make this an extremely enjoyable and easy conference to attend. They go above and beyond to help you be successful at the conference!" Rachel Timmerman, SEAL Analytical
"Dexsil has appreciated the opportunity of exhibiting at the EMS conference every year. The open and friendly atmosphere of the exhibit hall is conducive to catching up with long-time customers, and for introducing ourselves and our product line to prospective ones." Cathy Kopylec, Dexsil Corporation"QEC always looks forward to exhibiting at EMS. This event is very well attended by the leaders from our industry and fully supported by the events’ organizers. It is an invaluable to learn and share ideas & information with friends and colleagues who are every bit as dedicated as we are to the highest possible standards for the environmental testing industry." Michael McCune, QEC
Online registration for exhibitors will open on November 7, 2018.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at [email protected].