Information for Exhibitors
The 2020 Environmental Measurement Symposium has moved to a virtual venue due to COVID-19 and the uncertainty surrounding the continued health issues that the pandemic presents to all of us. Our first priority is to promote the safety of our attendees, exhibitors, and staff while continuing to bring up-to-date vendor information and presentations to our attendees. Although this event is a departure from our live conference, we believe that many of the presentations offered are both of a time-sensitive nature and of great interest and benefit to the environmental monitoring community. In order to best accommodate this venue change of the conference, we will be concentrating the program on presentations, exhibitors, and posters. Training and TNI meetings will not be included in this year's program. We have a full program planned around the theme of "The Environment in 2020: Past, Present, and Future." The virtual exhibit hall will be open from Monday, August 3 through Friday, August 21 offering an extended opportunity to showcase your products and services.
In 2020, we are offering several options:
- Lunch sponsorship opportunities where you provide information about a topic of your choosing.
- An opportunity to have a Powerpoint ad visible during breaks.
Why Virtually Exhibit?
- Support the efforts of the Symposium to bring innovative ideas to the environmental monitoring community during this time of international crisis.
- Develop new prospects through your individual exhibitor page.
- Increase your visibility and contact opportunities through extended exhibit times.
- Raise the profile of your organization and the work you do!
Exhibition Schedule: Monday, August 3, 2020 through Friday, August 21, 2020 via our Virtual Exhibit Hall.
If you would like to participate in this event as an exhibitor or would be interested in sponsoring one of the activities described, please register online at: https://iattend.net/EventHome?id=ems20ex.
If you have any questions, contact the NEMC Exhibit Coordinator, Joel Holtz, at firstname.lastname@example.org.